Wednesday, August 24, 2005

ugh. Integration and all things math is giving me a bloody headache. I shall start talking about my studies very soon again and my blog will turn from a pyschotic rambling of EPL matches and raves about Mourinho to a pyschotic rambling of the sick sick world of Prelims. Prelims are known for ruining lives and happiness. But notice how I haven't started raving about my lack of motivation, my lack of time, my lack of studying?? It's cos EPL has suddenly taken a whole new dimension into my life and it just gives me this happy happy high (though of course all that I've written about my lack of is once again quite true). But I doubt so that I will TOTALLY not complain, maybe just a bit but I don't want to see this semi-happy blog turning into something sad again. SO!!! CHELSEA. yeah. yeeaaahh.
*slides into little puddles of happiness* Mourinho's DA MAN. (remember no flames! this is my blog and my opinion)
yay for teeheehees. oh ya, that reminds me, Greg's hair is still rather weird looking but at least it's sticking back up in that cute scuffy way that I like. But why is it still brown??? Hwee, teeheehees and the CSI connection. oh, good luck Hwee for your piano exam!
what else. School's coming to an end. Good. I don't feel like going to school any longer. Lethagy is the order of the day. I feel like staying up and reading the bbc coverage of the chelsea-west brom match that refreshes automatically every 2 mins. see the lengths I have to go to because I have no SCV. *throws accusing looks at parents but they're oblivious as usual* hmm, I must say that my blog is getting pretty monotonous with all that Chelsea talk for non soccer fan readers. I shall try to remedy that.
Meeting Gladys on friday at perhaps Compass point. Time for some shopping and just plain hanging out!! For shoes... I need some more shoes. The going out kind, I only have a few pairs. Dad, my sis and I gave mum her birthday present early, me and my sis went back to PS Citigems and bought her a pendent. Wah, nice... can borrow it sometimes. hee.
And I can't find the Lion King 2 anywhere. When you don't want to buy it just yet, you see it everywhere but when you have the money and wanna give yourself a nice Disney treat, you can't find it. I bought the Lion King 3 though... Pretty cute... I love the Lion King. It makes me so happy.
I realised the laptop tires out eyes faster than the normal computer. I'll be living with the laptop until next year because my dad said that he'll only buy a new computer when the new version comes out which is next year. The keys are rather hard to press, especially when you're used to having your fingers fly over the keyboard. My bed awaits. Night night friends.